- Youth sized 1pc cranks - Pin style chainring retention - Accepts 1/2" pedals
$9.99 - $19.95
• Forged steel • 24 TPI
$12.99 - $17.99
• Forged steel • Square taper • Compatible with 9/16" pedals • Pairs • Cotterless
- Compatible with 1/2" pedals - Forged steel - 24 TPI
• One-piece • 170mm • 24 TPI
$25.99 - $29.99
• Singlespeed crankset • Alloy crankarms w/ solid steel chainring • Square taper interface • Does not include BB
• 6/7/8-speed MTB crankset • Square taper interface • Coated steel arms/riveted steel chainrings • Includes plastic chainguard • Does not include BB • Weight: 1465 grams
- AL6061-T6 crank with steel chainrings - 7/8sp compatible - 177mm Q-factor - 48.5mm chainline
- AL6061-T6 crank with steel chainrings - 7/8sp compatible - 177mm Q-factor - 48.5mm chainline - Spindle Type: 120 SQR JIS
- Steel chainring with forged alloy crank arms and double chainguard - Compatible with 3/32" chains - 45mm chainline - Spindle Type: 118 SQR JIS
- Steel chainring with forged alloy crank arms and chainguard - Compatible with 3/32" chains - Riveted chainring - Spindle Type: 118 SQR JIS - Bolt Pattern: Riveted - Speed: 1
$42.99 - $45.99
- 8-speed Road crankset - Square taper interface - Does not include BB - Bolt pattern: 110 x 5-bolt - Crank length: 170mm
• Singlespeed crankset • Forged alloy crank arms • Square taper interface • Does not include BB • 42-tooth chainring • Double chainring guard • Bolt Pattern: 104 x 4-bolt • 670 grams
$59.99 - $66.99
• 6/7/8-speed MTB crankset • Square taper interface • Alloy arms • Replaceable steel chainrings • Does not include BB • Bolt Pattern: 104/64 x 4-bolt
The Saker Crank is an affordable, yet burly 3-piece crank with tubular chromoly arms featuring a single pinch-bolt design. It uses a hardcore, 19mm chromoly spindle with 8 splines for easy setup-and-forget-it strength. The crank includes a 19mm Mid BB with spacers and comes in both RHD- and LHD-compatible versions. - Material: Tubular chromoly 3-piece - Arm Length: 175mm, 165mm, and 155mm - Spindle Type: 8 spline - Spindle Size: 19mm - Drive: RHD and LHD
$49.39 - $64.99
Shimano's Acera Crankset features the fast shifting you need to make the most out of any day on your bike. Stiff aluminum crank arms transfer power smoothly to the rear wheel. The chainrings are ramped and pinned to accelerate front shifts.
$120.89 - $130.99
Crank up your off-road rig's efficiency with Shimano's 9-speed Deore Crankset. The right crankarm and oversize bottom-bracket spindle are incorporated into a single unit for substantial weight savings and maximum pedal power. Plus, the hollow cold-forged-aluminum arms are light, extremely durable and beautiful, too.
$144.99 - $159.99
- Aluminum crank arm and spider with steel spindle - 4 bolt spider compatible with all XT 8000 series chainring configurations - Hollowtech II crank arm construction - Steel driving gear teeth and aluminum support gears - 96mm P.C.D. - 176 Q-Factor, 53.4mm OR 50mm chainline - BB Included: No - Chainrings Included: No
$259.99 - $269.99
Low weight, efficiency, and speed: That's what Shimano's Ultegra Crankset brings to every ride. The proprietary four-arm design sheds grams and increases stiffness for more power straight to the road. Computer-designed chainrings with optimally placed ramps and pins are a revolution in front shifting with fast, smooth gear changes that set the standard. A wide range of gearing options and crank lengths offers you the opportunity to find the crank that suits your riding style.
$405.99 - $579.99
Shimano's heralded XTR moniker promises genre-defining performance, weight, and style. Shimano's XTR Hollowtech II Race Crankset lives up to the name. The hollow, cold-forged aluminum crankarms are ultra light, yet exceptionally stiff for awesome power transfer and efficiency. XTR chainrings feature computer-designed shift ramps for remarkably fast, clean, and precise front shifting. CloseStep gear combos allow riders to tailor the chainring combos to suit their riding needs.
$541.99 - $599.99
Shimano's Dura-Ace 11-Speed Hollowtech II Crankset has set the benchmark in strength-to-weight ratios, which is why it's proven itself at the highest echelon of competition. Made of cold-forged and CNC-machined aluminum, it has hollow crankarms and a hollow large chainring. Both chainrings also feature teeth perfectly designed to assist up- and down-shifts. Perhaps most unique is the 4-arm design that maximizes strength and rigidity where your pedal stroke is strongest. The result is legendary stiffness for awesome power transfer and precision shifting you'll love.
SRAM's S600 3.0 Crankset features forged arms for increased strength and reliability paired with smooth shifting chainrings for the best combination of looks, performance and price.
$108.00 - $128.00
- Chainrings Included: Yes - Number of Chainrings: Single - Pedal Spindle: 9/16" - Rings: 42-tooth
The SRAM NX crankset delivers Eagle styling and performance to the newest addition to the Eagle ecosystem. Designed for SRAM's X-SYNC 2 chainrings, the NX crankset is engineered for complete chain control—each tooth's profile is precisely engineered to work quietly, efficiently, and securely with the Eagle chain's inner and outer links. DUB technology features a better-engineered bottom bracket and a new spindle design, which together allows for a more uniform approach to bottom bracket fitment, better sealing against contamination and forward and backward compatibility. Now everyone can benefit from a new measure of performance and durability. - 6000 series forged aluminum arms - 66.5mm chainline
$125.00 - $156.00
The SRAM NX crankset provides high performance at the right price. Featuring the SRAM engineered X-SYNC chainring, the NX crankset is engineered for complete chain control. Each tooth’s thickness is CNC machined to work seamlessly with the chain’s inner and outer links. Personalize your gearing with five available chainrings. - 6000 series aluminum arms - BOOST 148 compatible - Fully compatible with all SRAM 1x drivetrains - Arm Material: Aluminum - Chainring Material: Aluminum - BCD: 94mm - Weight: 680–780 grams - Interface: 24mm *Bottom bracket sold separately
$131.00 - $145.00
SRAM's GX-1000 1x Crankset delivers consistent performance every time out. Featuring SRAM’s X-Sync tooth profile, the GX crankset is engineered for complete chain control. Each tooth’s thickness is CNC machined to work seamlessly with the chain’s inner and outer links. - Compatible with X-Sync chains - 6000 series AL - CNC machined 7075, two-tone anodized X-Sync chainring - Bottom bracket configurations: BB30, GXP, and Fat Bike GXP - Compatibility: Boost 148 hub or standard hub - Bottom bracket sold separately
SRAM's GX 2x10 Crankset delivers consistent performance every time out. Featuring SRAM’s X-Glide chainrings, the GX crankset is engineered for 2x10 shifting performance. Flawless shifting means you’ll never again compromise your speed and power in unpredictable off-road terrain. No more missed shifts. X-Glide puts you in the right gear, right now. - 10-Speed - 6000 series AL - X-GLIDE 2x10 shifting technology - Fat Bike GXP: 100mm spindle
The SRAM GX Eagle DUB Fat Bike crankset delivers consistent performance every time out. Featuring SRAM's DUB technology, this design simplifies the relationship of the spindle to the bottom bracket. Optimized 7000-series forged aluminum arms support the X-SYNC 2 chainring to provide complete chain control. Now everyone can benefit from a new measure of durability. - SRAM DUB technology creates a lighter, stiffer and stronger crankset - Optimized 7000 series forged aluminum arms - Included direct mount X-SYNC 2 chainring provides significantly quieter performance, with better mud clearing and durability - Chainring is designed specifically for Eagle chains and drivetrains - DUB compatible bottom bracket sold separately - BB Included: No - Chainring BCD: Sram Direct Mount - Crank Intended Use: Mountain - Number of Chainrings: Single - Drivetrain Speeds: 12, 11, 10 - Spindle Interface Type: SRAM DUB - Chainline/Hub Compatibility: 170/177 Hubs
$151.00 - $183.00
SRAM's Rival 22 performs on par with more expensive cranksets, but at a bargain value. The crankarms are hollow and forged from 6066 aluminum for maximum strength with minimum weight. Because lightness is nothing without toughness, the Rival crankset proudly boasts SRAM's X Glide R chainrings that are specifically designed for use with the Yaw front derailleur. Durability and reliable shifting are your allies with Rival 22.
SRAM's S300 1.1 single-speed Crankset combines their stiff 7075-aluminum chainring with their lightweight 6061-aluminum forged arms. The high-profile teeth are compatible with 9- and 10-speed chains, and the stout spindle efficiently transfers your power. Plus, GXP bottom bracket cups are included.
Page 1 of 3 Next page