• For adding or replacing cage & rack mounts • Inserts are 10 to a bag
- 9-piece tool kit in a convenient roll-up tool wrap - Includes the tools needed to do most basic bicycle repairs Kit includes: - 1 x heavy-duty nylon tool wrap - 1 x patch kit with glue, scuffer, and tube patches - 1 x 6-inch adjustable wrench - 1 x 3-way Y-wrench with 8,9, and 10mm sockets - 1 x Folding multi tool with 2/2.5/3/4/5/6/8mm hex keys, PH2 and FL5 screw drivers - 1 x Multi-size spoke wrench - 1 x Chain tool - 2 x Nylon tire levers
What seatpost collar size do you need? What's your seatpost size? Find out with Sunlite's Digital Caliper. Since it's accurate to .02mm and measures from 0-150mm wide, you can measure anything on your bike from spokes to your dropout spacing. It registers in inches or millimeters and is made from durable stainless steel. It even comes in its own protective carrying case.
Sunlite's 30-32/36-40 Headset Wrench is a double-ended wrench that fits threaded headsets. Having 4 tools in one is really convenient!
- Spring-loaded plier for single handed cog removal - Fits 1/2 x 3/32" cogs between 10 and 19 teeth - Non slip handle
Use Sunlite's Shimano/ISIS BB Tool to remove Shimano and ISIS Drive splined 20-tooth bottom bracket cups. Attach it it you a half-inch ratchet or torque wench and go to work.
- Pro quality SIS cable cutter with integrated housing reamer - Durable chromoly construction with large comfortable ergonomic handles
- Mini torque wrench preset to 5 newton meters - Includes 3, 4, 5, and 6mm hex bits, T20 and T25 torx bits
The Sunlite Shimano/SRAM Freewheel Remover w/Guide fits the lockring on Shimano and SRAM cassettes. The long, ergonomic handle gives you good leverage on those really tight cassettes.
You get 2 tools in one with Sunlite's Sprocket Remover/Pedal Wrench. On one side, you've got a chain whip to hold your cassette in place while you remove the lockring. The other side has both a 9/16-inch and a 15mm wrench to remove your pedals. However you use it, you'll like the feel of the non-slip, rubber-coated handle.
- Ergonomic 22-tooth BB tool - Shimano or ISIS compatible - For installation and removal - Hardened and nickel-plated steel - Dual-compound ergonomic handle
Be prepared out there with Sunlite's 8 Function Multi Tool. You've got 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5 and 6mm Allen wrenches as well as a flat and Phillips screwdriver. It's small, it's light and it doesn't take up much room.
Sunlite's Adjustable Wrench is forged from steel and chrome plated for maximum durability. It's 6-inch length strikes the balance of maneuverability with good leverage. And the handle is coated for a non-slip, comfy grip.
- Allen wrench set with ball ends for ease of use - Set includes 1.5, 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, and 6mm sizes
- Hardened & nickel plated - Fits Shimano, SRAM GXP, Truvativ, RaceFace, FSA, and Campagnolo - Dual-compound handle
Be prepared out there with Sunlite's 9 Function Multi Tool. You've got 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5 and 6mm Allen wrenches, a Torx 25 for your rotors as well as a flat and Phillips screwdriver. It's small, it's light and it barely takes up any room.
- 14mm Socket wrench - 8mm Hex wrench - Hardened steel construction - Dual-compound grip
• HD hardened steel construction
Sunlite's Mini Chain Tool is small and light, so it fits in tight places and packs easily (that's a hint that you should carry it on every ride.) But don't let its small stature fool you: you get plenty of leverage thanks to wide handles.
- 14mm socket for removing axle bolt - Rotating tip and non slip handle for ease of use - Chromoly construction
The Sunlite Shimano Freewheel Remover w/Guide fits the lockring on Shimano cassettes. Its hardened steel construction will last longer than your cassettes.
Sunlite's Sport Pedal Wrench is a double-ended wrench that fits any pedal size. The long handle gives you leverage, the rubber handle gives you a solid grip and the offset protects your knuckles.
- True universal chain breaker works with up to 11-speed chains - Comfortable ergonomic grip - Includes one replacement pin
- 2-in-1 trailside disc brake repair tool - Features disc brake truing slots as well as a piston press/spreader in one convenient tool - Sandblasted chrome finish resists corrosion
• Replacement pins for Sunlite HD Chain Tool (62300/62751) • Hardened steel construction • 4-pack
- Chromoly construction - Used for truing most disc brake rotors - Non-slip handle - Multiple angles of use
Ask any shop wrench what their favorite, most-used tool is and they'll probably answer the 3-way hex. Sunlite's Hex Wrench has 4, 5, and 6mm hex wrenches. Then, 8, 10, and 12mm sockets fit over the hex ends making 6 tools in one! The rubber handle lets you wrench all day in comfort, too.
- Removes square, ISIS, and Octalink style cranks - Recessed threads won't damage crank threads
Ask any shop wrench what their favorite, most-used tool is and they'll probably answer the 3-way. Sunlite's Y-Socket Wrench has 8, 9, and 10mm socket wrenches. The rubber handle lets you wrench all day in comfort, too.
- Chain gauge for checking wear and stretch - Also includes an integrated assembly hook for making installing chains easier
Page 1 of 2 Next page