Your bike is only as secure as the object you're locking to, and ABUS' Granit WBA Wall & Ground Anchor provides a safe place to attach your bike. The 16mm-thick round shackle is made of specially hardened steel for extreme impact and cutting resistance. And, the included hardware mounts the shackle securely to the floor or wall of your garage.
The innovative Bordo Combo Lite 6150 folding lock from ABUS is secure, slim and handy! Attach it to your frame via the included straps, pedal away, and when you arrive at your destination, simply pull out your trusty Bordo, unfold it and enjoy the tough security of an ABUS lock! Its soft silicone coating is gentle on your bike's finish and the high-quality combination cylinder features a resettable code, too.
$49.95 - $99.95
- Titanium-reinforced hardened square link chain mated to an integrated X2P Dual Lock Down head - Featuring new double rubber cover for better protection against bumps and hits.
Features: - 2 Keys - Hardened Steel Chain Links - Protective Nylon Cover - Ultra Strong Shackle - Sliding Dust Cover Protects Internal Mechanisms Specs: - Chain Links: 12mm - Chain Length: 3.5 Feet - Shackle Diameter: 16mm - Weight: 4,264 Grams - Key Type: Cam Lock
Kryptonite's Evolution Series 4 LS U-Lock provides maximum security with an oval crossbar design that keeps thieves at a distance. Its 14mm MAX-Performance steel shackle and double deadbolt locking mechanism provide additional strength to resist cutting and leverage attacks. It includes three keys for the disc-style cylinder; two keys are “I” keys and one has a high intensity LED light for convenient, easy unlocking in the dark. And, thanks to the Transit Flex Frame Bracket System, you get plenty of convenient mounting options so your lock is out of your way in transit. The Evolution Series 4 is 4 x 9-inches and has an anti-theft protection offer of $2,250.
- 11mm hardened MAX-Performance steel shackle provides lighter weight lock while maintaining the security level of Evolution Minis - Increased shackle dimensions allows for a wider range of lock-up scenarios - Reinforced cuff over crossbar and cylinder for additional security - High security, DuoCore cylinder; robust design for durable operation - Bent Foot shackle design for ease of use - Rotating dustcover protects cylinder from dirt and grime - Protective vinyl coating - 2 stainless steel keys with coiled wrist key chains - Product dims: 3.75” x 6.5” (9.5cm x 16.5cm)
• 11mm hardened New MAX-Performance steel shackle material allows reduction of shackle diameter while maintaining the performance standards of the Evolution Mini-5, Mini-7 & Mini-9 • Reinforced cuff over hardened crossbar and cylinder protects high security disc-style cylinder • DuoCore-new hybrid cylinder technology provides increased security • High security Bent Foot design for ease of use • Kryptonite's lightest weight U-lock option at 747 grams (1.65 lbs)-16% lighter than the Evolution Mini-5 • 3 Stainless steel keys-including new key design and one LED replaceable key fob
- Flexible hardened steel with 360-degree link rotation - Compact, easy-to-transport on bike using included carrier - High-quality neoprene cover protects the bike - 8mm hardened steel chain links - 100cm long - Includes two wafer style keys - Key Safe Program
KryptoLok Series Mini-7 - 13mm hardened Performance steel shackle resists cutting and leverage attacks - Reinforced hardened cross-bar design provides increased protection - High-security, disc-style cylinder - Anti-rattle bumpers reduce noise during transport - Rotating dustcover protects cylinder - Includes new Transit FlexFrame-U transportation system which allows for versatile carrying - Protective vinyl coating - 2 stainless steel keys - Key Safe Program - Patent 6422442 Gravity WheelBoltz - Gravity Line WheelBoltz harnesses the power of gravity to prevent the removal of wheels. - When the bike is upright, the WheelBoltz are locked and can only be unlocked with the bike turned upside down. - Easy to install. No special keys required. (5mm hex wrench included) - Industry standard axle fitment lengths of 130mm for front wheel
OnGuard's PitBull DT is a sturdy U-lock/cable combination that protects your bicycle with 1/2-inch hardened steel, OnGuard's X4 quattro-bolt lock, and a 3/8-inch-diameter cable. This cable is 4-feet long so that you can lock up your wheels, or another bike, with ease. And thanks to the included mounting bracket the PitBull DT will be along for every ride. This lock also comes with five keys, including OnGuard's Microlight key which has a built-in light.
Steel Plated Key Lock - Hardened Steel Plates - Stainless Steel Rivets - Vinyl Coated - Includes Bike Mount With Quick Release Lock Holder - Lock Length: 2.5 Feet - Plate Link Thickness: 5.5mm - Weight: 554 Grams - Key Type: Internal Cut
- Gravity Line WheelBoltz harnesses the power of gravity to prevent the removal of wheels. - When the bike is upright, the WheelBoltz are locked and can only be unlocked with the bike turned upside down. - Easy to install. No special keys required. (5mm hex wrench included) - Industry standard axle fitment lengths of 130mm (front) / 150mm (back) - Lightweight - only 120gms per set - Product weight: .17 lbs (.77kgs)
- Flexible hardened steel with 360-degree link rotation - Compact, easy-to-transport on bike using included carrier - High-quality neoprene cover protects the bike - 6mm hardened steel chain links - 95cm long - Includes two wafer style keys - Key Safe Program
OnGuard's PitBull STD is a sturdy U-lock that defends your bicycle with 1/2-inch hardened steel and OnGuard's X4 quattro-bolt lock. And thanks to the included mounting bracket the PitBull will be along for every ride. This lock also comes with five keys plus OnGuard's Microlight key, which has a built-in light.
The ABUS Catena Combo Chain lock features a strong, 7mm square chain with a durable fabric cover that protects your bicycle's finish. And, you can set your own combination on the easy-to-spin digit wheels, too.
OnGuard's Bulldog Combo DT will guard your bike day and night. It boasts a 13mm-wide hardened-steel shackle and OnGuard's resettable 4-digit combination lock for top-notch protection. There's also a 4-foot braided steel cable to lock up wheels and accessories. With the included mounting bracket, you can bring this lock along for every ride.
The KryptoLok Combo U-lock is like a tough nut: you just can't crack it. Thanks to the 13mm hardened Performance steel shackle that resists cutting and leverage attacks, you get peace of mind while you run into the grocery store or lock up outside the coffee shop. A built-in four-digit resettable combination gives you easy unlocking and locking capabilities--no keys necessary! You can also take advantage of the Transit Flex Frame bracket for plenty of convenient mounting options. The KryptoLok Combo is 4 x 8-inches and has an anti-theft protection offer of $1,250.
Constantly improving. Kryptonite's New-U generation of U-Locks features a patent-pending double deadbolt design, anti-rotation capability, sliding dust covers, and an updated, modern design. The KryptoLok has a security rating of 6/10 making it a great choice for quick urban stops or longer suburban stops. Specifications & Features: - 6/10 security rating - 12.7mm hardened PERFORMANCE STEEL SHACKLE - Patent-pending HARDENED DOUBLE DEADBOLT DESIGN gives additional protection against twist attacks - HIGH SECURITY DISC-STYLE CYLINDER is pick and drill resistant - Includes 2 STAINLESS STEEL KEYS, with ergonomic design to reduce the amount of torque, and keep them from bending or breaking - Includes FLEXFRAME-U BRACKET providing convenient multi-location u-lock transport - Protective vinyl coating - Key Safe Program - Product dimensions: 3.25” x 7” (8.2cm x 17.8cm) - Product weight: 2.5 lbs (1.13 kgs)
Serfas' unique Puck Lock uses 3mm hardened steel with stainless steel rivets that allow it to fold up into a circular puck shape. It expands to 25-inches and is vinyl-coated so it won't scratch your frame. Serfas also includes a bike mount with a quick-release holder so you'll never drop the puck.
Serfas' tough Suburbs Linked Lock uses 3.5 feet of 10mm-thick hardened steel to ensure your bike stays right where you left it. A nylon cover protects your bike's paint from scratches while a sliding dust cover on the lock protects the internal mechanisms. Plus, 2 keys are included to unlock the ultra strong 13mm-thick shackle. • 10mm-thick hardened steel chain links • 3.5ft length • Protective nylon cover • 13mm-thick ultra strong shackle • 2 keys • Sliding dust cover protects internal mechanisms
• 16mm-thick hardened steel shackle • Bracket included • 203mm shackle length • Sleek, stylish, and secure • Non-scratch coated shackle • Steel tumbler
OnGuard's Bulldog DT pairs a tough-as-nails U-lock with a sturdy steel cable for increased security. The 1/2-inch hardened steel resists cutting, and OnGuard's stout X2 double-bolt lock mechanism is pick, drill, bump, and pull-resistant. Plus, the included cable is 4-feet long so you can lock both wheels and the frame without any bike disassembly, making lock-up faster, easier and more secure. This great U-lock also comes with five keys, including OnGuard's Microlight key which has a built-in light.
Convenience and security of BullDog Combo Mini with included 4 foot fully coated, braided steel cable for more locking options. Shackle Dimensions: 90mm x 140mm x 13mm (W x H x Diam) Cable Dimensions: 120cm x 10mm
Kryptonite's KryptoLok Series 2 Mini-7 may be a little guy, but it packs a big punch thanks to the 13mm hardened Performance steel shackle that resists bolt cutters and leverage attacks. Popular among urban cyclists and messengers, the Mini fits well in a pocket and locks up quickly thanks to the disc-style cylinder and "I" keys, one of which features a high intensity LED for locking and unlocking in the dark. And, it includes the Transit Flex Frame Bracket so you get plenty of mounting options while you ride. The lock measures 3.25 x 7-inches.
OnGuard's Bulldog Medium DT is always ready for a ride. This U-lock is as strong as larger locks, yet more compact. The 13mm-thick hardened steel and OnGuard's stout X2 double-bolt lock resist cutting, picking, pulling, bumping, and drilling. And, the included 4-foot steel cable is long enough that you can lock both wheels without removing them from the frame. This mighty lock also comes with five keys, including OnGuard's Microlight key which has a built-in light.
When security is your priority, the Serfas U-Lock has you covered. Its hardened steel and double dead bolt construction will keep your bike safe and secure, while a durable rubber coating protects your finish. The additional 4-foot coiling cable provides extra locking options. Plus it includes a mounting bracket so you'll never leave home without it.
• Unique combination U-lock • 4-digit resettable combination • 12mm-thick hardened steel shackle • 165mm shackle length • Rubber coated shackle • 6ft-long steel braided cable included
Keep your bike safe! OnGuard's Bulldog ATB boasts 1/2-inch hardened-steel construction and OnGuard's stout X2 double-bolt lock that resists picking, drilling, bumping, and pulling for serious protection. It also features a wide shackle, making it ideal for bigger framed bikes. And thanks to the included mounting bracket you can bring the Bulldog ATB along for every ride. This great U-lock also comes with five keys, including OnGuard's Microlight key which has a built-in light.
OnGuard's Bulldog Combo STD will guard your bike day and night. It boasts a 13mm-wide hardened-steel shackle and OnGuard's stout X2P Double Bolt design that resists drilling, picking, bumping, and pulling for serious protection. This Bulldog sports a resettable 4-digit combination plus a mounting bracket so you can bring the lock along for every ride.
OnGuard's Bulldog LS (Long Shackle) offers a large locking zone, plus OnGuard's high-security 13mm-thick hardened-steel construction and stout X2 double-bolt lock, which resists cutting, picking, bumping, and drilling. And with the included mounting bracket, your Bulldog can come along for every ride. This great U-lock also comes with five keys, including OnGuard's Microlight key which has a built-in light.
Page 1 of 5 Next page