• Complete packaged system containing all essential items for training and Olympic race distances • Includes essentials needed to do an Olympic distance triathlon • Includes the key items you need for longer training rides • Supplies your hydration, nutrition, and repair storage needs along with inflation accessories Includes: • TORPEDO SYSTEM 50: Refillable 26 oz aerobar mounted hydration system. No tools required for installation. • STEALTH POCKET 400: Large capacity nutrition top tube storage bag accommodating most bikes. Features reinforced sides to maintain aerodynamic shape. • DELTA 100 SYSTEM: Single bottle, saddle-mounted hydration system featuring a 5 lb grip force cage. Fits most standard saddle rails. • MULTI-STRIKE REPAIR HOLDER: Streamlined repair storage holder mounting to the DELTA 100 system. Holds clincher or tubular tire repair kits. • NANOFLATOR: Easy to use inflator, with a twist to inflate function, for controlled inflation. • AIR STRIKE CO2 cartridge: Two 16 gram CO2 cartridges.
Standard frame-mounted bottles have high aerodynamic drag, so place your bottle at the rear instead. The Delta Sonic mounts on seat posts which have a 10mm horizontal hole at the back. The rod installs into the seat post for a sturdy, solid system. The system includes a Gorilla XT carbon cage which provides a tight 14-pound grip on your bottle.
Standard frame-mounted bottles have high aerodynamic drag, so place your bottle at the rear instead. The Delta Sonic XL mounts on seat posts which have a 10mm horizontal hole at the back. The Delta Sonic XL allows for a rear seat position and is 0.8" longer than the standard Delta Sonic. The rod installs into the seat post for a sturdy, solid system. The system includes a Gorilla XT carbon cage which provides a tight 14-pound grip on your bottle.
Profile's sleek H2 Aero mounts below your stem in lieu of a headtube spacer so it's fast, out of your way, and easy to access so you can stay in your aero position and stay hydrated. The durable, injection-molded 36-ounce bottle includes an extended straw. And, its splash-free refill system is great for adding fluid on-the-go.
$99.99 - $109.99
Profile Design's FC25 and FC35 Hydration systems create clean, uncluttered airflow across the front of your bike. They seamlessly integrate hydration and nutritional needs along with your computer or GPS. A dual straw positioning system lets you place the straw on either the right or left, and you can swap the position of the straw and cap to place the straw at the front or rear of the bottle. Profile Design thought of everything!
Standard frame-mounted bottles have high aerodynamic drag, so place your bottle at the rear instead. The Delta 300 mounts to 2-hole Cervelo seat posts and the new Quintana Roo PR6. The system includes a Gorilla XT carbon cage which provides a tight 14-pound grip on your bottle. For a complete system, purchase the optional X-Strike Inflation Kit and store up to 4 CO2 cartridges.
• AERODYNAMIC LOCATION - Mounts to saddle, hiding in body’s draft • HIGHLY ADJUSTABLE - Can adjust cage angle and cage height for a perfect custom position • STABLE DESIGN - Stiffest mount on market with alloy arms • FLARED CAGE DESIGN - Makes inserting bottle easy • HIGHEST GRIPPING CAGE - 14 lbs grip on bottle to prevent bottle launches • ANTI-VIBRATION - Locking hardware for safety and security • REPAIR STORAGE OPTIONS - Compatible with AERO POUCH 300 BAG or MULTI-STRIKE REPAIR HOLDER (each sold separately) • Aircraft aluminum mount • Carbon fiber bottle cage • Weight: 141.5 grams Why single rear carriers? • Replaces frame bottle: Standard frame-mounted bottles have high aerodynamic drag, so place your bottle at the rear instead. The DELTAs are mounted on the saddle rails for no measurable drag. • Refills front drink system: Use the DELTAs to refill a front drink system. Just bring the spare bottle forward from the DELTA and refill. If you have the popular XLAB TORPEDO aerobar mounted system (sold separately), then simply replace the empty front bottle with the spare bottle from the DELTA. • Adds an extra bottle: These systems are also ideal for longer training rides or century rides, where an extra bottle is necessary so you can have your favorite mix with you at all times.
The Delta 425 is among the lightest and stiffest, adjustable single rear bottle carriers on the market. Compatible with ISM saddles. The Delta 425 mounts to the saddle rails and hides in the body's draft. Angle and height are highly customizable for that perfect fit. It includes a tight-gripping Gorilla XT carbon fiber cage for a secure hold.
• Complete packaged system containing all essential items for training and Sprint race distances • Includes the key items for training • Includes essentials you need for short triathlons • Supplies your hydration, nutrition, and repair storage needs along with inflation accessories Includes: • TORPEDO SYSTEM 50: Refillable 26 oz aerobar mounted hydration system. No tools required for installation. • STEALTH POCKET 100: All-purpose nutrition & repair top tube storage bag accommodating most bikes • NANOFLATOR: Easy to use inflator, with a twist to inflate function, for controlled inflation • AIR STRIKE CO2 cartridge: One 16 gram CO2 cartridge
$79.99 - $84.99
Profile's RM System 1 holds 2 water bottles behind the seat where they are tucked out of the wind for superior aerodynamics, as well as being easily accessed. There are CO2 cartridge mounts as well. The RM System 1 clamps tightly to standard 7mm saddle rails.
Profile Design's Aero HC Hydration System sports a sleek, aerodynamic design so you can stay hydrated and hidden from the wind. The bottle features an aerodynamic design and a removable nose so you can easily clean it.The integrated mount places your computer right where you can see it when you're in an aero tuck. With 35mm of width adjustment and independent fore/aft adjustment for the bottle cage, the Aero HC Hydration System is a key part on your aero bike.
Wind-tunnel testing shows that a bicycle with XLAB's Aero TT Cage and Bottle System on it is 25% more aero than with a round bottle, meaning it will shave up to 20 seconds off a 40K bike leg or time trial. The high grip cage holds the bottle securely, and the non-slip surface with an easy-grip groove makes it easy for you to get the bottle out. The included XLAB 20-ounce aero bottle is BPA-free.
Profile Design's Razor Bottle System consists of a Profile carbon Kage and their 20-ounce Razor aero water bottle. The streamlined shape helps turn any road bike into a time-trial machine. Plus, the white bottle helps keep your drinks cool even when it's hot.
Profile's RMS Bottle Cage holds one water bottle behind the seat where it is tucked out of the wind for superior aerodynamics and easy access. There are two CO2 pump cartridge mounts as well. The RMS clamps tightly to standard 7mm-diameter seat rails with the included hardware.
XLAB's Gorilla XT Carbon Cage is perfect for mountain bikes, rear-mounted carriers and other high-stress hydration situations. The XT has over 4 times the gripping force of conventional carbon cages thanks to its 6 carbon gripping fingers, its top and bottom retention tabs and thicker carbon construction. And, it's still easy to slide your bottle out and grab a drink even when you're pushing it to the limit. It boasts an amazing 14-pound grip force on bottles.
XLAB's Chimp Carbon Cage weighs only 36 grams and firmly holds your bottles in place, even over bumpy terrain thanks to 5 pounds of gripping force. It's specifically designed for use with tri bikes and other aero rigs with smaller front triangles that make grabbing bottles from ordinary cages difficult. The Chimp Cage's 30-degree cutoff lets you pull your bottles out at an angle for improved ease of use. Plus, this light carbon cage grips great and has supportive top and bottom tabs so you'll never lose a bottle.
The ultimate starter combo kit! • Medium-sized saddle bag • Ballistic nylon bottle cage • 15 function super tool with CO2 inflator • Tire levers • 8-piece patch kit • 2 threaded 16g CO2 cartridges
• Super lightweight carbon construction • Tubular carbon rails for a sleek look • Special rubber grommet secures all water bottles • Weight: 21 grams +/-
$44.99 - $59.99
Blackburn's featherweight Camber CF Cage is crafted of superlight and incredibly strong carbon. It has reinforcing side ribs that boost stiffness and grip so you won't lose your bottles on even the bumpiest roads. And, the flared opening makes bottle insertion and removal super easy.
Blackburn's Carbon Cinch Cage embodies an elegant and sleek design that has a firm grip to keep your bottles cinched down. - UD Carbon Fiber - Uni-Directional carbon fiber material allows for maximum strength, and minimal material for ultimate weight savings - Bottle Retention - There is nothing worse than looking down at your bike and realizing that you have one less water bottle than you started with. Our cages are vigorously lab AND field tested at each stage of the development process to ensure that your water is safely held to the bike. Details: - Black Matte is the lightest color/finish combination. Weight may vary up to 3 grams between other colors/finishes. - Two mounting bolts included Dimensions: - Length 140mm/5.51in - Width 78mm/3.07in - Height 78mm/3.07in - Weight-16g/0.04lbs
XLAB's Mini Wing System is an all-in-one rear hydration system that is light on the budget. It includes 2 XLAB P-Cages, their Mini seat bag and 2 sturdy mounts. This aero add-on is super adjustable too. Place it high for zero drag, or low to make it easier to swing your leg over. The cages can also be raised or lowered, and positioned outward for easy access. The Mini bag has an extra-long strap for easy on/off, and the whole system fits on most seat rails with the included hardware. The cages have a whopping 5-pound grip on the bottles to keep them in place on even the roughest roads, too.
Having trouble getting your bottle out of your cage? Upgrade to XLAB's Sidekick Carbon Cage! It's specifically designed for use with aero frames, tri bikes and other rigs with small front triangles. Plus, its side-loading design lets you slip your bottle in and out at a comfortable angle so you won't have to struggle with a stuck bottle ever again. It's also crafted from carbon for an impressive weight of only 34 grams. And, it boasts a whopping 5-pounds of grip force so it keeps bottles in place over even the roughest pavement.
• Super Lightweight Carbon Construction • Optimized Bottle Retention Design • Fits Most Water Bottles • Weight: 19 Grams +/-
Let Serfas’ Hero Carbon Cage save the day with its light weight and incredibly secure design. Weighing in at an astounding 16 grams, the Hero shaves previous weight off your bike while holding bottles with a reliable bottle retention design. • super lightweight carbon construction • optimized bottle retention design • fits most water bottles
Put the finishing touches on your prized speed machine with the incredibly lightweight Serfas Imber Carbon Cage. Super lightweight carbon fiber construction has it weighing in at an impressive 20 grams, while holding bottles securely thanks to Serfas’ Optimized Bottle Retention Design. • super lightweight carbon construction • optimized bottle retention design • fits most water bottles
• Ultra Lightweight Carbon Construction • Optimized Bottle Retention Design • Fits Most Water Bottles • Weight: 14 Grams +/-
You’ve shaved every last gram off of your speed machine, let the incredibly lightweight Serfas’ Onda Carbon cage be the finishing touch. Constructed of carbon fiber and weighing in at only 22 grams, the Onda shaves precious weight while securing bottles using a reliable bottle retention design. • super lightweight carbon construction • optimized bottle retention design • fits most water bottles
This is the rebirth of Blackburn's successful Camber Cage. Built tough to withstand MTB abuse, yet elegant enough to pop on your road bike, the Camber Cage pulls double duty, and looks good doing it. - Different color and finish options lets you pick a cage to match your bike - UD Carbon layup provides a smooth finish that reflects current carbon frame designs - “Rib cage” retention design hugs your bottles securely - Flared top opening assists with aligning your bottle to the cage while on the fly - 30 grams
The Blackburn Clutch Cage proves that side entry bottle cages don't need to be hard to use. This high-end cage is designed to accommodate smaller and/or full suspension frames where standard cages do not fit. Slotted bolt holes allow for finely tuned adjustments, so it's easy to pull your bottle out no matter the shape or size of you favorite steed. The Clutch Cage is available in left or right entry and comes in four colors. - Designed for off road use - Left side bottle entry specific design - 30mm of vertical mounting adjustment - Made of rugged UD carbon fiber - 22 grams - Available in 4 colors
Profile's Karbonlite tips the scales at just 29 grams making it among the lightest cages available. The beautiful, sculpted design looks great, and it holds fast, too. Add a touch of super-light class to your dream bike with the Karbonlite Kage!
Page 1 of 6 Next page